Bruker’s Exclusive TERS-AFM Probes
Reliable high performance probes are the central and non-trivial part of any tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (TERS) solution. Bruker’s exclusive high contrast TERS probes uniquely provide full access to measurement on a wide range of samples. Bruker’s reliable TERS-AFM tuning fork based probes exhibit zero spectral interference (no feedback laser) delivering superior sensitivity with high confidence.
We provide defined performance specifications for these probes:
- Consistently high enhancement (proprietary optimized fabrication)
- Long shelf life and reliability at any laser power (solid gold)
- Proven performance at 633nm excitation.
5-pack of IRIS tuning fork AFM TERS Probes
- TERS probes for 633nm using tuning fork force feedback
- For use with Innova-IRIS only with special cartridge
- Pre-mounted probes on tuning fork for easier and safer handling
- Performance of the TERS-AFM probes can be confirmed using TERS-SMPL
- Guaranteed performance of 5 out of 10 probes reach to reach 2 contrast (tip-in vs tip-out) on TERS-SMPL
- 10e5 enhancement is achievable routinely with the TERS-AFM probes on the TERS-SMPL using Innova-IRIS and tuning fork FM feedback. 633nm laser excitation and 1 sec integration