The PELCO X-Checker™ Wafer is available for systems set up for silicon wafer handling. The PELCO X-Checker™ Wafer is available on standard 200mm (8") and 300mm (12") wafers, with eight standards for elemental and spatial calibrations.
The #602-20 and #602-21 contain:
Instruction booklet and clamshell wafer storage case included.
- Copper disc to check spectral calibration
- Manganese 88%, nickel 12% alloy to measure full width at half max (FWHM) detector resolution
- Nickel 400 mesh TEM grid for imaging calibration
- PTFE as a fluorine source to measure low energy resolution
- Carbon to monitor calibration at the low end of the spectrum for thin window detectors
- Aluminum foil disc
- Boron nitride to test low energy performance/peak separation
- 304 stainless steel for checking quantification